Senior Health

Aging so fast

04/10/2001

Question:

Im 18 yrs old and im a male. I look much older than my age though. I have a brother thats 21 and people say he looks younger than me. I also notice that i have more facial hair than him. I have read before that eating a lot of dairy products and things such as fish can make one develop much faster. I know, i drink a lot of milk. Is this true. Why does it seem like im agin faster? I also know i have a lot of stress. What is causin me to age faster ? Is thier a nutrition plan , i can follow or something to slow the aging.

Answer:

This question does not fall within the scope of my topic area. I have forwarded your question to a NetWellness Expert who I hope will be able to provide you with an answer. In one to two days, please look for an answer to your question in the NetWellness Expert topic area called Children`s Health.

Go to the Senior Health health topic, where you can:

Elizabeth Joyner Gothelf, BSN, MAG Elizabeth Joyner Gothelf, BSN, MAG
Assistant Director