Home HealthTopics Health Centers Reference Library Research
Join us on Facebook Join us on Facebook Share on Facebook

Eating Disorders

Need Help



Were do i go to get help 4 anorexia i hide sugar candy i weigh 90 stones iam 18 years old i hate food i use diet pills and i hate to look in the mirror


If you do not have a specialized eating disorder service in your state or area, there are two national websites that list eating disorder therapists:
The National Eating Disorder Association : www.nationaleatingdisorders.org or

If you are in Central Ohio, the nonprofit specialized eating disorder center is: The Center for Balanced Living at

For more information:

Go to the Eating Disorders health topic, where you can:

Response by:

Laura  L Hill, PhD Laura L Hill, PhD
Clinical Assistant Professor of Psychiatry
College of Medicine
The Ohio State University