Pain Management

Leg Hurts When I Lay Down.

06/07/2010

Question:

Why does my right leg hurt every time i lay down to go to sleep? It hurts inside and my hip area sometimes hurts as well. I have been having pains in my right foot too, but it comes and goes. I just had x-rays taken of my foot, but don`t know if they are related or not. I can lay down in any position and it just aches. It`s okay all day long whether I walk or sit. Just when I lay at night. I have been up now for about an hour, but sitting here typing this I can feel the pain in my thigh area. Help please!

Answer:

Thank you for visiting NetWellness. On this site, NetWellness experts try to answer general questions about health. Only a health professional performing a thorough clinical exam is able to evaluate your symptoms. However, NetWellness may have some general information available that you can access through our search feature. Feel free to write back if you still have questions or need an explanation.

Go to the Pain Management health topic, where you can:

NetWellness Staff
NetWellness.org