Pain Management

Pain On Leg

06/28/2010

Question:

I am 29 year old mother. I have been experiencing severe pain on my knee and above (thighs) if a I stand or walk for a long time. The pain is so bad. My family has a history of Osteoporosis and arthritis too. My mom, grandmother, aunt every body has been diagonosed with one or the other. I have been very careful with my diet. Have 3 cups of milk everyday and my weight is also under control. I dont excersise that often because of time constraints. Could my pain be early stages of osteoporosis/ arthritis? Or is it too early to get them? I dont have the pain everyday only when I walk for more than an hour or stand and work for sometime that`s when the pain starts coming. Pls advice on what I should be doing.

Answer:

Thank you for visiting NetWellness. This question would be better answered in the Osteoporosis topic. Please look in that topic for an answer to your question.

Go to the Pain Management health topic, where you can:

NetWellness Staff
NetWellness.org