Home HealthTopics Health Centers Reference Library Research
Join us on Facebook Join us on Facebook Share on Facebook

Research Center

Finding a Research Study



I have a relative who lives in Iowa and has lung cancer. How can I find research studies for her?


Here are two options that I propose:

1. Go to ClinicalTrials.gov and conduct a search using "lung cancer"; as you scroll through studies, go to the location section to view where the study is being conducted, and then contact the listed contact.

2. Go to the University of Iowa's NIH Clinical and Translational Science Award center; then click on the link titled, "Please visit our research navigator." If you need any further assistance, please submit another question to NetWellness, and I will help facilitate making any contact(s) that you need.

For more information:

Go to the Research Center health topic, where you can:

Response by:

Carson  Reider, PhD Carson Reider, PhD
Research Subject Advocate at The Center for Clinical Translational Sciences
Adjunct Assistant Professor at:
The College of Public Health
The College of Nursing
Center for Clinical & Translational Science
The Ohio State University